Eleaur is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Eleaur may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Nature of personal data
Personal data means all personal information (in particular: the login, password, surname, first name, date of birth, e-mail and postal addresses, etc.) which Internet users may provide to Eleaur for purposes of subscribing to its newsletter or other services via the Website and/or in any message sent to the Website via the « CONTACT » section and/or when they use the Website and the services offered thereon.
Whatever their type, such data can directly or indirectly enable Eleaur to identify Internet users and get to know them better, send them its newsletter and/or reply to their messages and/or facilitate their browsing of the Website and/or optimise the quality of the services offered to them.
When the Internet user provides personal data, he/she undertakes to reply to the questions asked and provide to Eleaur for this purpose information that is complete, accurate, up-to-date and does not harm the interests or infringe the rights of third parties.
No personal data are collected without the Internet user’s consent. Internet users will be informed beforehand whether the data to be provided to Eleaur for purposes of data collection carried out on the Website is optional or mandatory. Internet users are not in any way obliged to provide personal data to Eleaur.
However, in the event of refusal, Eleaur will not be able to send its newsletter or other updates to Internet users and/or reply to their messages and/or facilitate their browsing on the Website.
If the Internet user does not wish or no longer wishes to receive the Eleaur newsletter, he/she can notify Eleaur by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Internet user also has the option to unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking on the hypertext link directly featured in each issue of that newsletter sent to him/her.
Person or entity responsible for processing personal data
Eleaur is responsible for the collection and processing of personal data on the Website. It is the sole recipient of the personal data collected on the Website. Such personal data are not disclosed to third parties except if:
- the Internet users have given their prior consent to this,
- the said third party is intervening in the capacity of a Eleaur subcontractor in the context of providing the Website and the services offered on it, and/or
- Eleaur has been ordered by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to forward such data to it.
Internet user’s rights
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act, No. 78–17 of 6 January 1978, each Internet user has a right to access, correct, supplement, update, lock or delete his/her personal data and, on legitimate grounds, to object to processing thereof by Eleaur. To exercise these rights, the Internet user can contact Eleaur by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com.
During browsing of the Website, data relating to the Internet user’s browsing via his/her terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be saved in « cookies » files (alphanumeric identifiers or other trackers) installed on the said terminal, subject to the following choices expressed by the Internet user regarding the said cookies (such choices may be amended at any time) and to the settings of the browsing software used.
The storage duration of the data relating to the Internet user’s browsing history supplied by the cookie on the Website will not exceed thirteen (13) months.
Cookies enable Eleaur, without personally identifying the Internet user, to:
- save data relating to a form which he/she completed on the Website (subscription or access to his/her account) or to services or data which he/she chose or viewed on the Website;
- enable the Internet user to access reserved and private areas on the Website such as his/her account, using his/her logins and/or data previously provided;
- implement security measures, for example when the Internet user is asked to reconnect to content or a service after a certain time interval.
- if the Internet user sets his/her browser to accept the saving of cookies, the cookies integrated in the pages and content which he/she viewed may be temporarily stored in a dedicated space on his/her terminal. Cookies can be viewed in the said space by the issuer only;
- if, on the contrary, the Internet user refuses the saving of cookies on his/her terminal, or if he/she deletes those which are saved on the said terminal, he/she will no longer be able to benefit from a number of functionalities which are nevertheless required to view certain areas of the Website. This will be the case if he/she attempts to access content or services which require identification or when Eleaur –or its technical service providers- cannot recognise, for the purpose of technical compatibility, the type of browser used by the Internet user’s terminal, his/her language and display settings or the country where the said terminal appears to be connected to the Internet.
In this case, Eleaur disclaims all liability for any consequences entailed in the impaired functioning of the Website and/or its services resulting from the impossibility if saving or viewing the cookies required to function, which the Internet user has refused or deleted.
Each browser has different settings for managing cookies and Internet user choices. The browser settings are described in the said browser’s help centre, to which the Internet user is advised to refer.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.